Hip Pain in Portland
Hip Pain in Portland is commonly caused by injury and inflammation to one of its muscles or the joint. You might experience pain or soreness after activities such as running or playing sports, which cause a lot of wear and tear on your Hip. Or you may not remember any specific injury and could be caused by something as ordinary as walking.
Understanding Hip Pain in Portland
Hip Pain is a common complaint, and it can be confusing because there are many causes. Therefore, it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. Some common causes of Hip Pain include tendonitis of hip muscles, Hip strain/sprain, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, Piriformis Syndrome, Sciatica, Hip Arthritis, trochanteric bursitis, or snapping hip syndrome. Some less common causes of Hip Pain are tumors and infections. When you experience Hip Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Solution for Hip Pain
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Hip Pain you are suffering from and stop its progression. Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain-free life without Hip Pain. To read more about hip pain treatment options click here.
Hip Pain Treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Hip Pain)
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm
West Portland Chiropractic
322 NW 5th Avenue #305A
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (207) 370-8516
Fax: (503) 455-5555